Sitelife: construction site and construction management software for maximum efficiency on construction projects
The world is undergoing transformation and the construction industry is no exception. Rising pressure on pricing, the growing complexity of customer specifications, supplier and operational bottlenecks and increasingly challenging delivery deadlines all make it harder for construction managers to ensure that projects run smoothly. Digitalising construction sites is a critical lever for ensuring that construction projects run both efficiently and on time.
Sitelife, the innovative construction site and construction management software is a one-stop solution that enables the digital planning, tracking and analysis of all phases of your construction project – from the initial planning to the final handover – as well as all associated subcontractor work. Sitelife gives you a clear overview of day-to-day operations on site.
From professionals for professionals: The Sitelife construction site software was developed in joint development with the construction consultancy b.i.m.m GmbH.
Experiences of our customers.
Sitelife is also able to present our 2D plans in 3D. This allows the foreman to enlarge tricky corners so that he can examine them more closely. As a result, the formwork can be positioned more efficiently, which saves on material.
Sitelife helps to present complex problems clearly using a visual 3D model. Construction progress can be recorded directly on the model, which allows us to gather endless amounts of data from the construction site. This allows us to prepare predictions for the future and continually verify whether these are still applicable.
Sitelife also gives us the opportunity to integrate the construction site in our BIM process. Because we already have a model-based tendering system, we can now use quantity data from the model to generate interim invoices and the final invoice. Both the construction company and the site supervisor have access to more precise quantity data, without it costing any more time.
Sitelife also allows me to keep track of all my subcontractors – on a shared platform. The daily construction reports are all stored centrally and benefit from a standardised format. You can filter and search for anything, which means I can also keep my eye on general contractor projects, too.
Sitelife construction site and construction management software: your digital construction site cockpit.
Sitelife, the construction site and construction management software simplifies processes and stores construction data centrally so that it can be accessed easily.
- A fully integrated digital construction site management system in a single software solution
- Simple, clear presentation of complicated construction processes
- Time-saving construction documents (in compliance with ÖNORM B2110 and HOAI 2021)
- Intuitive use, no previous experience required
- Advanced function: BIM (building information modelling) integration
Digitalise your construction site with our innovative construction site and construction management software!
Sitelife enables you to plan, track and analyse your construction projects simply and digitally, using a central, intuitive online platform.
A strategic lever for optimising your construction site:
- smart application of BIM (building information modelling)
- seamless integration with BIM systems
- use of PDF plans
Sitelife construction site and construction management software brings you the following benefits:
Planning, tracking and analysis with Sitelife construction site and construction management software
Sitelife, the innovative construction site and construction management software, enables you to digitally PLAN, TRACK and ANALYSE your construction projects.
Based on the internationally reputed PDCA method (plan, do, check, act), Sitelife’s successful approach breaks down the construction process into planning, tracking and analysis.
Now you can optimise and digitalise your construction, civil engineering and infrastructure projects with our construction site and construction management software!
Sitelife: the construction site and construction management software covering all building construction phases and subcontractor work.
Sitelife is a smart construction site and construction management software programme for digitally recording construction site tracking, including all necessary construction reports. The software supports site managers, foremen and project managers with the digital planning and tracking of construction projects. Subcontractors that have been invited to take part in the project can enter their own data using their dedicated login. The software creates key indicators from the data and highlighting areas of potential optimisation. Findings can also be fed into future projects. Sitelife construction site and construction management software is a solution developed jointly by CONTAKT and b.i.m.m.
Sitelife can be used to manage construction sites in the fields of:
Sitelife gives you a full overview of your construction sites :
- Estimated resources: planned material for each subcontractor, task and day
- Building model elements connected with the construction schedule
- Digital construction logbook
- Record tasks completed against individual specifications
- Record day-by-day progress on the BIM building model
- Keep a record of attendance, equipment used, comments and images
- Inspection and approval function for the site supervisor or internal checks
- Separate recording of force-account work and compilation of corresponding reports
- Import of specifications (.onlv, .gaeb)
- Locking feature to ensure data security
- Insertion of mark-ups on PDF plans or building model
- Management of daily construction reports for each subcontractor – individually or collectively, in a single frame
- Automatic entry of weather data
- Compilation of PDF reports
- Comparison between target/actual hours, by building section and individual specifications
- Hour-by-hour construction site progress
- Status of each BIM element by time and subcontractor
- Comparison between target/actual material, based on BIM data
- Hours of machine operation, by machine and subcontractor
- Stand-alone solution to manage organisations, projects, subcontractors, plans and building models
- Access rights for subcontractors, allowing them to monitor, create documents and write reports
- Automatic assignment of user rights
- Free BIM demonstration project for every user
- Weather forecast for the construction site
Sitelife enables the digital planning, tracking and analysis of all phases of your construction project.
Construction companies, architects, engineering firms and project developers all rely on Sitelife to help them plan, document and analyse their construction projects digitally.